The SMSI Historical Report Generator module provides a variety of reports useful for productive contact center management. This product excels in its ability to pull data from multiple switch ACDs, email, IVR, other database systems, etc. and integrate the data into one centralized database. This functionality provides a unique opportunity to create corporate-wide reports. Small and large contact centers benefit from the Historical Report Generator's robust and flexible reporting capabilities.
Group, queue and agent reports are available in various time intervals and can be scheduled to generate to a LAN printer, local printer, email account, network directory or web page. The SMSI ACD reports are patterned after the phone switch reports and include various enhancements such as month-to-date totals and averages, and manager-specific reporting. SMSI can enhance all switch type reporting capabilities.
The amount of data that the SMSI database can store is limited only by the size of the hard drive in the server. Through the report generation process, users can easily select the reports they want printed to compare historical data between agents, queues and specific time periods.
With the wealth of statistical information being sent to the SMSI server from multiple sources, it is essential to have a method of consolidating the information into more usable formats. SMSI provides a wide variety of standard reports and with Crystal (Business Objects) managers have the freedom to create their own unique reports. SMSI customers' are able to mix and match statistics available from several sources, then create their own statistics and formulas to clearly design reports that are truly meaningful.
- Creation of automatic daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Corporate-wide reporting connects data from various switch sources including: Avaya, Nortel, Rockwell, Siemens, etc., just to name a few.
- Other interface for reporting include: email, predictive dialers, CRM, WFM, SFA, Help Desk, IVR, other any other ODBC database.
- Quick & easy on-demand reports for any hour and date range.
- Manager specific groups, employees, and reports to be printed automatically.
- Conditional reporting to highlight specific events and situations.
- The report-generating database can be stored for many years.
In addition to statistical reports, various types of graphs can be created with the powerful SMSI reporting tool. Many options are available to provide visual representation of your contact center such as: bar, line, pie, area, trend, and curve graphs.